Monday 2 May 2011

All good things must come to an end

I was looking forward to 11 days of working on lindysloops, relaxing, eating, drinking and generally having fun.  Where did the time go?

It went like this:  
Fulfilling orders for bags 
Working on some designs for the Make N Mend Your Style event on 15th May which is part of the Newcastle Fashion Week.  
Knitting a little more of the baby blanket that my son has asked me to make for his friend, it is a beautiful pattern of butterflies and triangles in purple and cream.
A couple of visits to our favourite drinking establishments in Ouseburn.
A bit of gardening, mine and my dad's garden.
Enjoying home baked bread and pizza courtesy of Chapman minor.
A bit of dancing and keep fit to keep the llb's at bay
Watching the Royal Wedding, wearing my best hat.

The kind folks at Our Local Crafts gave me a shout out on their blog which was really kind and as a result I seem to be gathering more followers on my facebook page.  That's how it went, and the sun shone and made it even more jolly.  There are so many reasons to be happy if you just look for them.

And so it must come to an end and normal life resumes well for 3 days at least.  We need the normal bits to make the other bits seem event better.

Looking forward to my next little break in 20 days time.

I hope your bank holiday weekends have been fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment