Sunday 3 April 2011

Perfect Little Circles

How appropriate that I should be drawn to this lovely fabric (which is actually called Modern Meadow, by Joel Dewberry) it has lots of Perfect Little Circles and today we are going to see Perfect Little Circles at the Head of Steam.  They are supporting the excellent  Pale Man Made and there will be music selected by Bill from Pop Klubb.

Anyway here is the dress which the music influenced.  It is based on a classic 60's A Line style and has a front zip which was a popular thing in the late 60's.  I do recall that it could be a dangerous thing to wear to a school disco, unless you put a secret pin through the zip to stop the boys revealing all!

The fabric is a sort of turquoise green and mustard colour and I have to say the photo doesn't do the colour justice.  It is a very light cotton so I have fully lined this in poly cotton so that you can keep your modesty and stay cool.  As always I have included a button brooch.

This is another one which will be going to the craft fair on 17th April at The Pullman Lodge, Seaburn.  I hope to see you there I hear this will be a bumper event as it is Makers Markets birthday and there will be cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment